Easy Recipes For College Students, Easy Recipes Healthy, Easy Recipes Dinner, Easy Recipes Asian, Easy Recipes For Kids To Make, Easy Recipes For Two, Easy Recipes Quick And, Easy Recipes For Beginners, Easy Recipes For Desserts, Easy Recipes With Few Ingredients, Easy Recipes On A Budget, Easy Recipes For Teens, Easy Recipes For One, Easy Recipes With Ground Beef #easyrecipes#easyrecipeshealthy#easyrecipesforbeginners#easyrecipesdinner#easyrecipessnacks
Made this today and it was nice, but not very exciting. I had a slight oooops with slow cooker (which I don’t use very often). I heated the cooker on High then when everything was in it I turned it down. But an hour later discovered I had actually turned it off.... so put I on High for an hour then down to Low for remaining time, it cooked perfectly well. As I was using a small cooker and making just for two of us, I halved the recipe. I used low fat crème fraîche which I find in the UK seems to “split” so in future will use the full fat version. Next time too I would reduce the amount of stock a touch. Served with minty new potatoes, broccoli and runner beans.
Recipe Apdated From:www.bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, (681g) about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (7g) plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus 4 wedges for serving
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, (454g) cut in half
- 1 ear corn, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, (230g) 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped garlic, (20g)
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock, (300ml)
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (15ml)
- 1 cup red onion, (120g) 1-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, (26g)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- First, Trim excess skin and fat from the chicken thighs.
- Then, Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat, once hot add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add chicken skin side down to the hot oil, cook until skin is golden in color, 5 minutes.
- Flip chicken and cook 2 minutes, transfer to a clean plate.
- Add onion, carrot, potatoes, corn, and garlic to slow cooker.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, chicken stock, flour, and lemon juice, add to slow cooker.
- Add chicken, thyme, and rosemary to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 2 to 4 hours on high setting or 4 to 6 hours on low setting, until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to serving plates.
- Pour cooking liquid through a strainer if desired, whisk to combine and season as desired.
- Serve sauce and lemon wedges with the chicken dinner.
Lihat KomentarPost Sebelumnya